GTA England was established in 2009 to benefit member GTAs in the following ways:
- to raise the profile of GTAs
- to present a compelling case to funding organisations
- to work successfully with government as a natural partner
- to improve and standardise quality across the GTA network
Since establishment, GTA England has demonstrated success in the following:
- Identifying growth opportunities, through work such as the Report of the Commission of Inquiry in to the Role of Group Training Associations.
- Securing funding for projects to benefit the GTA network from organisations including NAS, LSIS, The Gatsby Foundation, Semta.
- Setting up a successful Peer Support and Training network, to carry ou member Peer Reviews and provide essential training and support events to help all GTAs be outstanding.
- The establishment of the GTA England Collaborative Contracting Consortium, bringing significant benefits with a collective drive to improve quality and standards for apprentices and employers.
- Bringing savings to the GTA network through joint procurement.
Our Vision – Shaping the Future of GTAs
Our vision is to shape the future of GTAs focussing on:
- Financial health
Our vision can only be achieved by GTAs working together.