Motor Heritage Museum, Gaydon 14th March 2017.
On behalf of the Trailblazer Employer groups covering the Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering Sector ; automotive, aerospace, airworthiness and marine defence GTA England and NFEC hosted the Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering Trailblazer Employer Briefing on 14th March.
Chaired by Andrew Parsons, vice chair Automotive Trailblazer group and member of the cross-AME sector Trailblazer group, delegates learned from the experience gained to date in the delivery of Apprenticeship Trailblazer Standards, in preparation for 2017 starts.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE SLIDE PACK, PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE TO SUPPORT THE TAKE UP OF OUR APPRENTICESHIPS IN 2017 HERE: on :
- The Levy and how it will be managed both by employers and providers.
- Key aspects of the delivery/monitoring and assessment of behaviour.
- Assessment models and their operation for both Foundation and Development phases of apprenticeships.
- How CPD for staff is being addressed through partnerships between employers and providers.
- Some examples of collaboration in delivery – particularly with the SME Sector.
- The Institute for Apprenticeships and proposed key roles.